Sunday, October 14, 2012

STRUCTURE

STRUCTURE



1.       Change the direct speech to indirect speech
a.       Angel said “ I am busy”
Angel said that she was busy
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan tenses present tenses maka reported speech nya menggunakan past tense
b.      Yuni said “ I have finished my homework”
Yuni said that she had finished her work
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan tenses present perfect tenses maka reported speech nya menggunakan past perfect tense
c.       He told “put it in the table”
He told me to put it in the table
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan request positive maka reported speech nya juga menggunakan request positive
d.      Upin said “ I am playing basketball”
Upin said that he was playing basketball
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan tenses present continuous tenses maka reported speech nya menggunakan past progressive tense
e.      Bimbim said” I will come to your party tomorrow”
Bimbim said that he would come to my party the next day
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan tenses future tenses maka reported speech nya menggunakan past future tense
f.        Jessica said “ I can swim very well”
Jessica said that she could swim very well
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan modals maka reported speech nya juga menggunakan modals
g.       Wulan says “ I will buy pangsit today”
Wulan says ,that she will buy pangsit that day
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan future tense maka reported speech nya   tetap menggunakan  future tense karena no backshif
h.      Joko asked me” can you help me?”
Joko asked me whether I could help him or not
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan modals + request positive maka reported speech nya menggunakan whether or if
i.         Adi asked Amy “where do you Live”
Adi asked Amy where she Lived
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan present tense + WH Question maka reported speech nya menggunakan past tense + WH Question
j.        Juanda said “ I came to reggae party last week”
Juanda said that he had come to reggae party the previous week
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan past tenses maka reported speech nya menggunakan past perfect tense
k.       Andri said to Lina “ I studied hard last night”
Andri said to Lina that he had studied hard the night before
Penjelasan : kalimat pertama menggunakan past tenses maka reported speech nya menggunakan past perfect tense
l.         he said “don’t be noisy”
he ordered not to be noisy
penjelasan : request negative
m.    Teacher warned “ be Quite”
Teacher warned to be Quite
Penjelasan : request negative
n.      Doctor told to Siska “ Open your mouth”
Doctor told to Siska to open her mouth
Penjelasaan : karena kalimat pertama adalah kalimat permintaan maka kalimat ke dua juga berbentuk permintaan
o.      Rian says “ I’am reading a twilight novel”
Rian says that he is reading a twilight novel
Penjelasan : no backshift jadi tense nya tidak berubah
p.      Vina asked , “ Are you a student”
Vina asked if I was a student
Penjelasan : menggunakan kalimat Tanya sehingga kalimat kedua menggunakan if or whether

2.       Combine the sentences below ,make one of sentences into adjective clauses use who,whom,which or whose !
a.       Mrs Jessi thanked the police,he had helped her
Mrs Jessi thanked the Police who had helped her
Menceritakan polisi yang membantu Mrs. Jessi : who
b.      The Magazine is hers . it is on the table
The magazine which is on the table is hers
Menjelaskan majalah yang ada di atas meja :which
c.       The boy is very handsome Chika Looked at her
The boy whom chika Looked at is very handsome
Menjelaskan the boy : whom
d.      The shoes were very cheap I bought them
The shoes which I bought were cheap
Menjelaskan shoes : Which
e.      The music was good, we listened  last night
The music which we listened last night was good
Menjelaskan music : which
f.        The girl was happy ,she won the race
The girl who won the race was happy
Menjelaskan girl yang memenangkan race : who
g.       The man called police his car was stolen
The man whose car was stolen called police
menjeLaskan the man : whose
h.      The book is novel I’am reading now
The book which I reading now is novel
Menjelaskan buku yang say abaca : which
i.         I used the knife ,I bought is yesterday
The knife which I bought yesterday I used
Menjelaskan pisau yang saya beli kemarin : which
j.        The man is very kind , he stands up behind me
The man who stands up behind me is very kind
Menjelaskan The man sebagai subject : who
k.       Vani was friendly , I met her at the market
Vani Whom I met her at the market was friendly
Menjelaskan vani sebagai object : whom
l.         The girl was cried, her doll broke
The girl whose doll broke was cried
Menjelaskan seorang gadis yang bersedih : whose
m.    I  saw the girl, you told me about her
I saw the girl whom you told me about
Menjelaskan I saw the girl sebagai object : whom
n.      The Woman was Mrs. Jessi, I saw her
The woman whom I saw was Mrs. Jessi
menjeLaskan the woman yang saya lihat sbg object : whom
o.      The people have two children , they lives far from market
The people who lives far from market have two children
Menjelaskan orang yang mempunyai dua anak : who
p.      The boy is clever I asked Lesson to him
The boy whom I asked lesson to him is clever
Menjelaskan the boy sbg object : whom

3.       Change the following sentences into noun clauses
a.       What did she set?
I don’t know what she sets
b.      Is Mira a teacher?
I wonder if Mira is a teacher
c.       Can she cook brownies?
Can you tell me if she can cook brownies or not
(pertanyaan yang jawabannya yes /no sehingga menggunakan if/ whether)
d.      What is Luna Looking for?
I do’t know what Luna Looking for is
e.      Howmuch you bought your shoes ?
I don’t remember Howmuch I bought my shoes.
f.        Whose bag is that ?
Mira wants to know whose car that is
g.       How oLd is jason?
I don’t know How oLd Jason is
h.      What is yoran’s favorite t-shirt?
I don’t know what Yoran’s favorite colour is
i.         Where is my bag ?
I don’t know where your bag is.
j.        What time is it?
Could you tell me what time it is.
k.       Is Neneng feeling better today?
I wonder if Neneng is feeling better today or not      
(kalimat pertanyaan yang jawabannya yes/no maka menggunakan if / wether
l.         Is there homework last week ?
I don’t know if there is home work last week.
(kalimat pertanyaan yang jawabannya yes/no maka menggunakan if / wether
m.    Where is Katty?
I don’t know where Katty is
n.      Where did Siska go?
I don’t know where Siska went
o.      Did I do task correctly?
I wonder If did task correctly ?
(kalimat pertanyaan yang jawabannya yes/no maka menggunakan if / wether
p.      Where does he Live?
I don’t know where he lives.
q.      It is going to rain at night ?
I don’t know if it’s going rain at night or no

0 comments:

Post a Comment